Dash of Yellow on Easter Day

[gallery type="rectangular" ids="452,451"]

It's challenge time again! Yay! Nurture Photography Spring 2013 - this week's prompt is Yellow/Easter

[gallery type="rectangular" ids="449,448,447,446,450"]

Took a bit to get Ariel to catch onto the game. I was happy to see that it was Epic goodness, no tears. And they both wound up with a pretty decent amount of eggs, even though AJ won by a long shot, he told Ariel that she won once she started actually collecting the buggy eggs.

[gallery type="rectangular" ids="445,444"]

[gallery type="rectangular" ids="443,442,441,440,439,438"]

It was a lot of fun. I envisioned a different version of events in my head, but this was good too. Plus things never really come out the same as they do in my head, especially with the kids.

Nurture Photography Challenge - Spring 2013 Edition

16 comments

1. Your Easter hunt does look like fun! Children are delightfully unpredictable aren't they.

2. Amanda BruecknerApril 6, 2013 at 7:20 PM

It was fun, I bet it would be better if Ariel had known what was going on. =]

ReplyDelete
  3. Love those little yellow pops! :)

ReplyDelete
  4. Be still my heart...flip flops...yellow ones...those are my favourite. I can't wait to wear them when it warms up.
    I love that you took just a dash of yellow in each photo. Love your perspective :)

5. Amanda BruecknerApril 7, 2013 at 5:25 AM

He's funny he insisted wearing those flip flops and wanted to wear them out. I told him they were too big so they are home shoes.

6. Amanda BruecknerApril 7, 2013 at 5:25 AM

Thanks =]

ReplyDelete
  7. i just love Easter Egg Hunts! They bring back memories of even when i was little. I love finding all the brightly colored eggs!! Glad your kiddos had fun!!

8. Amanda BruecknerApril 7, 2013 at 5:52 AM

I do too! I'll be honest I let AJ pick out the eggs and had no idea what it was till I opened it the night before. I just thought it was cute buggy eggs.

9. Looks like a ton of fun for everyone! :D

ReplyDelete
  10. Amanda, it looks like you guys had a ton of fun! So sweet to see them hunting for their eggs :)

Thanks for taking part in the Nurture Photography Challenge!

ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely hunt!! Your family is the head by a long shot just by having family traditions that will be passed on to their children:) No matter if the colors are bright or muted, Easter has the best colors...

12. Amanda BruecknerApril 8, 2013 at 7:37 PM

It was a lot of fun =]

13. Amanda BruecknerApril 8, 2013 at 7:38 PM

It was a ton of fun. I loved to see them hunting, even though Ariel didn't quite catch on.

14. Amanda BruecknerApril 8, 2013 at 7:38 PM

Thank you!

ReplyDelete
  15. Ha!  I love those yellow flip flops!  Looks like a great time!

ReplyDelete
  16. He likes them so much he asked to get a second pair today!

ReplyDelete

Mark your mark on the world